Sysmex® XN-Series Automated Hematology Analyzers
- Available Now!
Embedded in every new technology, there is a powerful idea that deserves careful
study. Sysmex studies the clinical laboratory in order to design products that are
more than just good technology. We understand that clinical laboratorians face challenges
today that were unknown just a few years ago.
WHAT IF YOU COULD. . .
Build a system that can be configured for your laboratory's needs now and in
the future? Click here to learn more.
Optimize quality, workflow, and space in an entirely new way, regardless of your
lab’s size? Click here to learn more.
Have the most advanced technologies in hematology, regardless of your lab’s size
or setting? Click here to learn more.
Work with a services provider who was committed to helping make your lab a peak
performing lab? Click here to learn more.
These are just a few of the reasons why Sysmex has designed the XN-Series of analyzers
for the way people work in real labs, under real clinical pressures.
XN-1000 RTM: What if you could have a compact system that offers flow cytometry and delivers the most comprehensive CBC and differential available?
- User-definable decision rules
- Optional body fluid cell counts with 2-part Diff
- Reportable 6-part diff and NRBCs and Reticulocyte Hemoglobin
Delivering a hematology analyzer that will change the way you perform hematology testing!
XN-1000TM: What if you could have access
to the most advanced technologies, regardless of your lab’s size or setting?
- On-board rules for automated reflex testing
- Automated body fluid cell counts with 2-part Diff
- Reportable 6-part diff and NRBCs, Reticulocyte Hemoglobin and Immature Platelet
Delivering advanced automation to labs of any size using only 88 µL!
XN-2000TM: What if you could optimize
workflow, staffing and space in an entirely new way?
- Integrated co-primary system to improve efficiency
- Rules-driven reflex testing to improve standardization
- Smart workload balancing in a small footprint
Delivering efficiency and productivity like no one else!
XN-3000TM: What if you could integrate
slidemaking and staining into a compact design?
- Integrated, rules-driven slidemaking / staining
- Lower review rates with customizable decision rules and reflex testing
- Optional integrated cell image analysis
- Big automation power in a compact space
Delivering compact hematology automation that works hard for you!
XN-9000TM: What if you could spend less
valuable tech time handling EDTA tubes?
- Integrated system including slidemaking / staining, with optional cell image analysis, tube sorting/archiving and HbA1c
- Configuration flexibility of a modular platform that fits your needs
- Standardized platform throughout your IHN to improve testing consistency
Delivering complete automation that handles >90% of your EDTA tubes!